* I was first elected to the Utah House of Representatives in 2014. I really like getting to serve there.
* My family consists of me, my wife Beverly (campaign manager and chief of staff), my son Stephen (in medical school at the U), my daughter Yvonne (working as a software engineer), my son-in-law TJ, (working on a Cybersecurity degree at BYU), and my daughter Lucy (attending MIT).
* My ancestor, Israel Barlow, settled in Bountiful in 1849 with the very first group of Mormon pioneers to come here.
* I am a family physician in private practice. I work at Cope Family Medicine/Ogden Clinic on the corner of 4oo East and Medical Drive in Bountiful, near Lakeview Hospital.
* One area of focus in my medical practice is getting medical help for people who have a problem with narcotic addiction.
* I like playing Pickleball, so I was very happy about new courts opening in the area. If you are looking for a Pickleball opponent who is medium on skill and high on enthusiasm, let me know and we can set up a game.